Form Request

If you would like to request our service, please fill out the form below.

The process can be completed entirely online(smartphone), and all you need to do is submit the necessary documents.

*We are currently planning to raise our fees in the near future.

For those considering applying, please submit your application as soon as possible.

*You cannot apply for this procedure while having an address in Japan. If you have not yet left Japan, we will begin the process after you leave.

Here are the 3 steps.

① Contact us using the form below, and we will send you the "application form URL".   The page we will send you contains details about the required documents and information.

② Submit the application form with a photo or PDF of the required documents.

③ Sign and reply to the power of attorney form we will send you.  You can easily sign the power of attorney in PDF format, and there is no need to mail any printed documents.

Your Name



・I have been in Japan for less than 10 years.

・I have completed the procedures for moving out of Japan and have resigned from a Japanese company. (Including plan to do)

Please confirm the contents on the next page and submit.
 If you do not receive an auto-reply e-mail, please resend the form as it has not been sent.
 Please also check your spam folder.

✅The information will be sent via SSL encryption and through a trusted data center.

 Your Information Is Secured Using The World's Best Technology.